Call: 314-994-3300 ext. 2070
Visit us at:
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
United Church of Christ records held by the Special Collections Department
Also known as: Deutsche Evangelische Kirchengemeinde, Femme Osage German Evangelical Church, Femme Osage Evangelical Church, Femme Osage Evangelical and Reformed Church
Cemetery: Two cemeteries are located on church grounds. One dating from the 1830s is located next to the church school. Another was established later on a hill behind the present parsonage.
Other information: This congregation was the first German Evangelical congregation west of the Mississippi and is the mother church of six other congregations: Friedens, St. Charles, 1834; Harmonie, Warrenton, 1842; St. Peter, Washington, 1844; Immanuel, Holstein, 1839; St. John, Cappeln, 1857; and Bethany, Schluersburg, 1844.
See also: "Cemetery Records, Femme Osage United Church of Christ, St. Charles County, Missouri," R 977.839 C311C and "Femme Osage United Church of Christ, Femme Osage, Missouri." R 977.839 F329.
Text in German and English.
|Roll||Item||Ministerial Act||Years||FHL Roll||Comments|
|10||13||List of Officer||1503021||p. 3-5|
|10||13||List of Members||1503021||p. 9-12|
|10||13||Communicant Statistics||1891-1923||1503021||p. 154-155|