Call: 314-994-3300 ext. 2070
Visit us at:
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
United Church of Christ records held by the Special Collections Department
Also known as: First Trinitarian Congregational Church; First Congregational Church
Locations: Former 3rd Presbyterian Church building at 6th St. near Franklin, 1852 - 1855; 10th and Locust, 1855 - 1885; Delmar near Grand (the present Grandel Theater), 1885 - 1915; 5601 Wydown Blvd, Clayton, 1915 - present
Other information: This congregation was founded by members of Third Presbyterian Church, founded in 1842.
Film note: The First Congregational Church records on Roll 3 consist of type-written transcriptions created in 1958 arranged alphabetically by surname.
Text in English
|3||Series 3, Item 1||Membership roster, A - K||1852 - 1958||1433228|
|3||Series 3, Item 2||Membership roster, L - Z||1852 - 1958||1433228|
|3||Series 3, Item 3||Baptisms||1852 - 1858||1433228|