The Natural Bridge Branch opened in this location on May 24, 1993. The building has two meeting rooms, two study rooms and a computer lab. The branch's proximity to three schools and the University of Missouri campus make it a natural gathering place for students. This building replaced the first Natural Bridge Branch which was one mile east. That branch served as library headquarters from 1951-60.