Call: 314-994-3300 ext. 2070
Visit us at:
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
United Church of Christ records held by the Special Collections Department
St. John's Evangelical Church was organized on the north side as a mission of St. Paul's Evangelical Church. It was first located at 14th and Madison and then in 1923 moved to Grand and Lee, just northeast of Fairgrounds Park. In 1858 ground for their cemetery was first purchased at 1293 St. Cyr in what is now Bellefontaine Neighbors.
Text in German and English.
|Roll||Ministerial Act||Years||FHL Roll||Comments|
|54||Baptism||1853-1873 1874-1896||1876933||p. 4-435|
|54||Baptism||1897-1917 1917-1952||1876933||p. 1-143 p. 1-108|
|54||Marriage||1897-1917 1918-1952||1876933||p. 261-316 p. 341-417|
|54||Burial||1897-1916 1917-1952||1876933||p. 321-403 p. 441-581|
|54||Collections and Endowments||1876933|
|54||Confirmation and Transfers||1918-1952||1876933||p. 301-340|
|54||Constitution and History||1876933|
|54||Constitution, Membership List and Parish Records||1853-1914||1876933|
|54||Anniversary Books||1923, 1952, 1959||1876933|