Call: 314-994-3300 ext. 2070
Visit us at:
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
United Church of Christ records held by the Special Collections Department
St. Paul's was an offshoot of St. John's in Mehlville. Originally named the "German Evangelical Congregation of Saint Paul at Mathees Creek" and located two miles west of the present church on Old Baumgartner Road. In 1905 land was bought on Telegraph Road, but the current church was not built until 1918. Their cemetery is located near the original site.
Text in German and English
|No pagination p. 3-95 p. 1-42|
|No pagination p. 3-26 p. 1-72|
|No pagination p. 125-168 p. 193-212+|
|p. 201-230 p. 133-148|
|62||Baptism||1957-1971||Sect. 10, p. 1-12|
|62||Burial||1958-1971||Sect. 13, p. 1-6|
|62||Marriage||1958-1971||Sect. 11, p. 1-6|
|62||Confirmation||1959-1971||Sect. 9, p. 1-8|