The Health Insurance Marketplace for Missouri is located online at Healthcare.gov and will be open for enrollment starting November 1, 2015.
Health Insurance Marketplace Information Session at your Library.
The Affordable Care Act affects us all as consumers, patients and taxpayers. November 1st begins the 3-month Open Enrollment period to sign-up for 2016 health insurance coverage. Join us for this timely session to learn about changes in health coverage and new options in the Health Insurance Marketplace. Presented by The OASIS Institute.
Presented by The OASIS Institute
Presented by Mid-East Area Agency on Aging
St. Louis County Resources
- Community Action Agency of St. Louis County, Inc.: Also known as CAASTLC, the Community Action Agency of St. Louis County will be coordinating efforts across St. Louis County to help individuals and families enroll into health care insurance under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as part of Cover Missouri.
- Call CAASTLC at (314) 446-4444
- Email CAASTLC at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAASTLC is located at 2709 Woodson Road in Overland, Missouri and at 225 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, Missouri
- CAASTLC's hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. as well as Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- OASIS: St. Louis OASIS offers certified marketplace counselors free-of-charge, including in-person, one-on-one consultation. You may contact them at email@example.com or call to schedule an in-person appointment at one of our three locations.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital, OASIS Navigator Office Center for Advanced Medicine, 4921 Parkview Pl North Campus, 3rd Floor St. Louis, Mo 63110 (314) 747-6167
Christian Hospital OASIS Navigator Office Detrick Building, 11133 Dunn Rd St. Louis, MO 63136 (314) 653-4345
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital OASIS Navigator Office, POB #1 - Basement Floor, G24 1040 N. Mason St. Louis, MO 63141 (314) 996-8434
- Cover Missouri: This is a coalition project of the Missouri Foundation for Health (MFH) to promote quality affordable health coverage for every Missourian. MFH is the convener of the Cover Missouri Coalition. The Cover Missouri website includes tools to help individuals calculate health insurance costs for themselves, their families, or their small business. The site also includes educational materials and details about educational events about the Affordable Care Act. There is also a Zip Code Locator on this site to help you find local face-to-face assistance to help sign up for the Missouri Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Cover Missouri Hotline for individuals: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
- Cover Missouri Hotline for small business owners: 1-800-706-7893 (TTY: 1-800-706-7915)
- Healthcare.gov: In Missouri, individuals and small business owners will use Healthcare.gov to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll. Specific plans and prices will be available on October 1, 2013 when Marketplace open enrollment begins. This website contains a section on how to get ready for the Health Insurance Marketplace, the steps on how to apply for Marketplace coverage, and how to get local help.
- Small Business Majority: Small Business Majority is a national small business advocacy organization. They have many resources for small businesses, including ones regarding health care coverage. These include a Tax Credit Calculator, a Health Insurance Cost Calculator, Fact Sheets on the Affordable Health Care Act, and more.