In celebration of National Poetry Month, adults 18+ are invited to submit their original poems for inclusion in the inaugural St. Louis County Library poetry compilation. The compilation will appear in the SELF-e Indie Missouri, an online collection of works available to all participating Missouri libraries, available in SLCL’s eMedia collection.
Contact the Adult Programming Department at email@example.com with questions.
Official Rules & Guidelines
- Open to adults ages 18+.
- Entrant must have a St. Louis County Library card.
- Limit one poem submission per person.
- Entries must be typed and submitted as “.doc” or “.rtf” file.
- Poem can be any line length but must not exceed three (3) total pages.
- Poetry can be on any topic provided that the content is appropriate in language and subject.
- Entries accepted starting Monday, April 16 and must be received by Monday, April 30, 2018.
How to enter:
Complete the online entry form with your original poem attached between April 16 and April 30, 2018. You will be asked to include:
- Poem Title
- Library Card Number
- Library Branch
- Phone Number
- Email Address