The index can be downloaded as PDFs:
St. Liborius Church was founded as a national parish in 1856 to serve the German population and was located at 1825 N. 18th St. The parish closed in 1991.
The original record book includes more than 800 marriage records. About half are not found in the St. Louis Civil records, making St. Liborius records the only place where many marriages are recorded.
The index of marriages, 1857-1895 was created by Christy Hughes and is based on the original records located in the Archives of the St. Louis Archdiocese. A digital copy of the indexed records can be viewed in the History & Genealogy Department. Other records for St. Liborius can also be viewed in the department on microfilm. See Guide to St. Louis Catholic Archdiocesan Parish Records for a complete listing.
The index is posted with permission to of the Archives of the Archdiocese of St. Louis and Christy Hughes.
Created Aug. 2017