- An exact citation is required for this lookup unless the publication includes an index.
- The library will copy up to 25% or 30 pages of a single book, whichever is less.
If name of church is not known:
- For baptisms - Provide the address of the family residence.
- For confirmations - Provide the address of the family residence.
- For marriages - Lookup cannot be processed. Request a civil marriage record lookup.
- For burials - Lookup cannot be processed. Request a civil death record or newspaper obituary lookup.
- For other - The name of the church is required.
Death records are available for 1850-1909. Missouri death records beginning 1910 are online up to 50 years prior to current year.
- Please consult the online catalog for the library's genealogical and historical periodical holdings.
- The Periodical Source Index (PERSI) to genealogical and historical publications can be searched for free on the FindMyPast website.
- An exact citation is required for this lookup.
- Only one article can be copied from a single journal issue.
Before submitting a lookup request, please consult the following indexes:
If neither the publication date nor death date is known, please request a civil death record lookup.
The History & Genealogy staff cannot do general research but will do lookups in indexed sources or if given an exact citation. Please describe your lookup request. Include specific names, dates, and other details.