Reservations will be accepted starting on October 1, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
- Reservations can be made for January–June 2023.
- The Library’s Spaces software is a quick and easy way to reserve Library meeting rooms from any computer or mobile device.
- Assistance in reserving a meeting room can be found at any of our branch locations or by contacting the library.
Reservation of Meeting Rooms
Making a request for a meeting room is not a guarantee. Library staff will review your request and contact you if more information is needed. When your request is approved, you will receive an email message confirming the reservation. If the request is denied, you will receive an email message letting you know that the request could not be accommodated.
Access to Meeting Rooms
St. Louis County Library (Library) meeting rooms are intended primarily for Library and St. Louis County Library Foundation (Foundation) meetings, programs and events. When not needed for these purposes, the rooms are available, as set by the Library Board, to community groups and organizations and to local businesses.
- Anyone using the Library’s meeting rooms must abide by the terms of the Meeting Room Policy and the Library’s Code of Conduct.
- Requests for the use of a meeting room may be made by using the library’s online reservation system. Groups may reserve meeting rooms on a first come, first-served basis beginning on the dates listed above. A group is only allowed one reservation per week. Please check Meeting Room Amenities before reserving.
- Rooms will only be scheduled for use during regular Library hours and meetings must be finished in sufficient time to vacate the building by the time the Library is scheduled to close for the day.
- The set-up and take-down of tables and chairs are the responsibility of the group and must be accounted for within the reserved time. At the end of a meeting, the room must be left in the same condition as it was found.
- By accepting the Meeting Room Policy and/or by making a reservation in the system, you are agreeing to the Meeting Room Policy.