> | United Church of Christ Records | Main page
> | United Church of Christ Records | By location
> | United Church of Christ Records | Alphabetical
> | United Church of Christ Records | Alphabetical | St. Paul
St. Paul’s United Church of Christ 1848–
3510 Giles Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63116
St. Paul’s United Church of Christ was a congregation that formed from a split within the membership of St. Marcus Church. It was originally located in the Soulard neighborhood south of downtown St. Louis at 9th and Lafayette. A mission chapel was established by the congregation on Giles in 1911 which finally became the site for the entire congregation in 1924.
See also: "100th Anniversary: a Century of Blessings, a Challenge for the Future, 1848-1948," R 977.866 O58
The microfilm frame numbers are listed in the “Comments” column. Note that some of the records are recorded across two pages that follow successively on the microfilm.
Text in German and English.
plus 2 in 2000