Back to top

Saint Peter's Church | Pittsburg, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania

St. Peter's United Church of Christ
502 Lockhart St.
Pittsburgh, PA

Founded 1885. Also known as St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, North Side, this congregation merged with St. Paul’s (Weitershausen’s Church) in 1972 to form Allegheny United Church of Christ.

More records of this congregation, 1885-1972 are available in digital format on the FamilySearch.org website (microfilm numbers 1510197 and 1510188).

Text in German and English

Roll

Item

Ministerial Act

Years

Index

FHL Roll

Comments

13

9

Baptisms

1899 – 1949

 

1503024

pp. 2 – 297

13

9

Partial Index to Baptisms

1899 – 1949

 

1503024

pp. 298 - 306