Lutheran Church records held by the History and Genealogy Department
St. Peter's Lutheran Church 1894-
1126 S. Kingshighway Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
First located at Vista and Newstead, St. Peter's moved to Swan and Newstead and then to Kingshighway Boulevard in 1925-1926. St. Peter's was founded as a mission church of Christ Lutheran Church in what was originally called Rock Springs. See also "1895, a New Congregation Founded by Faith," R 977.866 E34.
Records created between 1941 and May 1965 were destroyed.
Text in English and German.
|SLCL Roll||Book||Ministerial Act||Years||Concordia Roll||Comments|