Lutheran Church records held by the History and Genealogy Department
Trinity Lutheran Church 1843-
New York, New York
Original records are held by Concordia Historical Institute and are also available on Family History Library film no. 1479678.
The congregation was organized in 1843 by Prussian immigrants in Manhattan and was located at 139 Ave. B. in 1863.
Text in German and English.
|SLCL Roll||Item||Ministerial Act||Years||Concordia Roll||Comments|