The Library is not accepting volunteers at this time.
The St. Louis County Library provides an opportunity for individuals to meet a community service work requirement set by an outside agency or to just volunteer their time. All requests for community service volunteer work will be considered on a case by case basis. To volunteer at the St. Louis County Library, you will need to complete a teen volunteer application or an adult volunteer application. All volunteers over the age of 18 will need to complete a criminal background check.
Branch volunteer duties may include:
- Cut scrap paper and stock the containers by the PCs
- Put together welcome packets
- Assisting with Summer Reading Club
- Assist with preparations for library programs
- Assist with meals programs
- File materials in alphabetical order as instructed
- Light cleaning such as sanitizing material or dusting
- Assist with the summer meals program
You must be at least 12 years and in the 6th grade to volunteer at the St. Louis County Library.
For more information on becoming a volunteer, please call 314-994-3300 or email email@example.com. If you're ready to volunteer, please complete a teen volunteer application or an adult volunteer application.