Eye Thrive will offer free eye exams and glasses at four SLCL locations this fall.
Eye exams will be offered starting at 9:00 a.m. at each of the dates and locations listed below.
Capacity is limited to 15 eye exams per day. Line numbers will be assigned based on the order of arrival.
Any child age 4-18 is eligible for an eye exam and glasses. All services are provided free of charge. A parental consent form must be completed prior to the eye exam.
- All children must pass a COVID-19 screening prior to vision screening and eye exam
- Vision screenings will take place outside the library under a tent (provided by Eye Thrive)
- Any child who passes the COVID-19 screening and fails the vision screening will receive an appointment time for an eye exam
- Mobile Vision Clinic is limited to one child at a time; no family is allowed to onboard
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) is required at all times
- Eye Thrive will provide masks for children during vision screenings and eye exams.