Students ages 16-18 are invited to apply for the Sidney Johnson Summer Internship at St. Louis County Library. This paid, 10-week summer internship will provide the student with a behind the scenes look at library operations. Dates for the internship will be June 3-August 2, 2019. By the end of the summer, the intern will understand the scope of library work and be able to identify how their interests and skills match that work.
Applications will be accepted through April 12, 2019.
The successful intern will:
- Work 15 hours per week in the library.
- Receive an hourly wage of $10.00 per hour.
- Be comfortable sharing successes, challenges and opportunities with others.
- Complete short, biweekly summaries of internship experience.
- Write a final reflection of the experience.
- Be flexible to work at various SLCL locations.