St. Louis County Library is on the go with SLCL Mobile!
The SLCL Mobile app is available for download for free from the app stores of many smart phones and tablet platforms including Android, Blackberry, J2ME, Palm OS, Symbian S60, Windows Mobile, iPhone and iPad.
Scan the QR Code or visit www.slcl.boopsie.com to get SLCL Mobile on your smart device today!
- Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
- Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
- Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
- Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, text or chat
- Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
- Do research on the go with our mobile databases
- Connect with SLCL through social media
- And much more
Other App Features
Smart Search Filtering: Improved catalog searching utilizes the smart filter which provides suggestions as customers type in their search.
Download eMedia: New functionality will simplify patrons' mobile access to searching for and downloading eMedia titles.
BookLook Scanning: Allows customers to scan an ISBN barcode from a book jacket and find that title in our catalog, and then place a hold on that item.
Questions about SLCL Mobile
- Call us at 314-994-3300 ext. 2050
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a text message at 314-649-SLCL (7525) from 9:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. Monday through Thursday and 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. on Friday. Please note that standard text message rates may apply.
- Or stop by the Reference Department at the Headquarters location.