As part of the Library’s efforts to slowly and safely reintroduce important services during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering access to the library by appointment only for internet computer use and collection browsing. For the safety of our community, patrons are asked to follow our safety guidelines.
Please be aware that we will occasionally make changes to this process as public health trends evolve.
- Appointment windows begin on the hour, and are 45-minutes (e.g. 10:00-10:45am).
- No extensions for late arrival or other reasons.
- One appointment per person per day.
- Appointment include access to one computer.
- Each appointment admits up to 2 adults and their children. Please keep the number of people attending per appointment to a minimum.
- A patron must be 13 years of age or older to schedule an appointment.
- Scanning, copying, or faxing will be available.
- Free printing: 60 pages maximum.
- Files cannot be saved to the computer. Please email to yourself or save to a flash drive.
- All print jobs must be sent to the printer before the end of your computer session (e.g. by 10:40am).
- Properly worn masks, covering nose and mouth, are required to be worn at all times.
- Social distancing when entering and exiting, and maintaining 6 feet distance from others is required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations within the building.
- Library staff are unable to assist with any computer support.
- Bring someone with you to your appointment if you need assistance using the internet computer.
- Discovery Zones and children's activity computers remain closed. All programs and events will be offered virtually and not onsite until further notice.