St. Louis County Library and St. Louis Public Library launched a new shared catalog. This partnership will give SLCL cardholders access to millions more books, movies and music.
This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the Missouri State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State.
St. Louis County Library patrons will have access to more items. When you search our new catalog you can borrow books, movies, and music from St. Louis Public Library.
Use your library card to place holds on items throughout the City and County library systems, and have them delivered to any City and County location for pick up!
PIN numbers have been reset due to the upgrade. Enter the last four (4) digits of your phone number that we have in your library account. You can also try using 1234. Still having trouble? Reset your PIN.
Other enhancements include:
- Longer check out periods. Most material is now available for a 21-day check out period instead of 14-days
- View all the formats of a title in one place–print, digital, audio, etc.
- Easily see what book comes next in a series
- Manage your holds on physical library items and digital titles
- Record your reading history
- Customizable settings and preferences
- Improved search results and recommendations
- New PIN numbers for added security