Calling all St. Louis County voters and aspiring voters in grades 6-12 or ages 18 years and older! The St. Louis County Board of Elections in partnership with the St. Louis County Library is seeking creative designs for new “I Voted” stickers.
Entries will be accepted Monday, September 27 through 5 p.m. on Friday, October 15. The winning stickers will be professionally printed and distributed to polling places throughout the County in April 2022.
How to Enter
Download and print the template with the entry form. Design your sticker and complete the entry form. Turn in your completed sticker design, entry form and parental consent form into any St. Louis County Library branch.
Upload your digital sticker artwork and complete the entry form. (Acceptable file types are .png and .jpg.)
Official Rules (see complete rules)
- Open to St. Louis County residents in grades 6-12 or ages 18 years and older.
- Sticker design must be non-partisan, include the phrase “I Voted” or “I Voted in St. Louis County” and express a message of voting and elections through words or pictures (Note: St. Louis City is NOT part of St. Louis County and, therefore, the sticker should not include elements such as the Arch, Zoo, etc.)
- Do not write your name or place any other identifying marks on the sticker itself.
- Limit one submission per person. More than one entry will disqualify all entries.
- Entries will be judged for artistic skill and technique excellence, meaningful and consistent theme and uniqueness of the design.
- Entries that include copyrighted text and/or images will be disqualified.
- Entries accepted beginning Monday, September 27th and must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 15th.
- Submit your digital entry to the portal or your paper entry to any St. Louis County Library branch.
- Finalists will be chosen in three categories: Grades 6-8, 9-12 and ages 18 years and older.
- Finalists will be notified by November 1st.
- Winners’ stickers will be professionally printed and distributed at all polling places throughout the County in April 2022.
- Winners will be notified by November 16th.
- Judges’ decisions are final.
- The St. Louis County Election Board and St. Louis County Library will not be able to return the original artwork.
- If any of these rules are not followed, the entry will be disqualified.