We provide an opportunity for individuals to meet a community service work requirement set by an outside agency or to just volunteer their time. All requests for community service volunteer work will be considered on a case by case basis.
To volunteer at the library, you will need to complete a teen or adult volunteer application. You must be at least 12 years and in the 6th grade to volunteer. All volunteers over the age of 18 will need to complete a criminal background check.
Branch volunteer duties may include
- Cut scrap paper and stock the containers by the PCs
- Put together welcome packets
- Assisting with Summer Reading Club
- Assist with preparations for library programs
- Assist with meals programs
- File materials in alphabetical order as instructed
- Light cleaning such as sanitizing material or dusting
- Assist with the summer meals program