SkillMill by Interplay Learning offers skilled trades training courses online on HVAC, solar, plumbing, electrical and more. Develop skills at your own pace through expert-led video lessons and digital training simulations. With SkillMill, you can:
- Explore careers in the skilled trades.
- Gain continuing education units and prepare for certification exams like EPA 608, OSHA 10, NATE and more.
- Learn how to complete home repair projects.
A library card and an email address are required to use this resource. Complete the SkillMill registration form. You will receive an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org 3-5 business days after registration.
Participants will have 60 days to complete the course work that they are interested in the most. After each circulation, the participant's information is downloaded for statistical purposes only and promptly deleted for the next user. This ensures that all interested patrons have equal opportunity to try the product. Once all seats are in use, a waitlist will start. If there is a waitlist, participants will receive an email about their place in line. Current participants can access SkillMill by going to the login page.
- For the best experience, download the desktop app to your Windows computer or iPad.
- SkillMill in-browser (Chrome or Firefox recommended) is accessible on most devices.
- Video courses are playable on all devices.
- Training simulations are only available on tablets, computers, and VR headsets.
- SkillMill Tutorial: Click through an interactive tour of the user dashboard, course catalog, a simulation example and more.
- For technical issues within the SkillMill platform, click Report a Problem at the bottom of the page or email email@example.com.