Tap in Center
St. Louis County Library is partnering with several justice involved organizations to provide a Tap In Center for individuals to get legal assistance and connect with local support services.
The Tap In Center is open every Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Florissant Valley Branch.
The Tap In Center is a member of the St. Louis Community Information Exchange, a coordinated care network of health and social service providers.
At the Tap In Center, individuals can:
- Meet with an attorney
- Learn their case status and court date information
- Apply for a public defender
- Connect with local services through the Bail Project
- Enroll in a program to receive court reminders
- Get assistance navigating the court process
- Access the library's free wi-fi
Pretrial Support Services are available from the Bail Project
- Court reminders
- Transportation and employment assistance
Show up in person, call or email to sign-up for pretrial support.
This unique partnership brings together the St. Louis County Library, the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office, The Bail Project, MacArthur Foundation Safety & Justice Challenge, University of Missouri-St. Louis, and the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.