After School Meals
Operation Food Search will provide free after school meals starting Monday, August 22, 2022 to children at select SLCL locations during the school year. Stop by after school and enjoy a nutritious meal along with activities for kids. Meals will be available Monday-Friday, free of charge for children ages 5-18. Learn more.
COVID-19 Test Kits
COVID-19 test kits from the St. Louis County Department of Public Health are available at 9 SLCL branches. Kits can picked up at the circulation desk during regular library hours or via curbside.
- Cliff Cave Branch, 5430 Telegraph Road, St. Louis, MO 63129
- Florissant Valley Branch, 195 New Florissant Rd., S., Florissant, MO 63031
- Grant’s View Branch, 9700 Musick Road, St. Louis, MO 63123
- Lewis & Clark Branch, 9909 Lewis-Clark Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63136
- Meramec Valley Branch, 1501 San Simeon Way, Fenton, MO 63026
- Natural Bridge Branch, 7606 Natural Bridge Rd. St. Louis, MO 63121
- Oak Bend Branch, 842 S. Holmes Ave., St. Louis, MO 63122
- Rock Road Branch, 10267 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Ann, MO 63074
- Weber Road Branch 4444 Weber Road St. Louis, MO 63123
St. Louis County Library is partnering with the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank to provide families in need with a supply of diapers each month at select library branches. Families can pick up a supply of appropriately sized diapers or training pants for children ages 3 and under. Learn More
Gun Locks from the Lock It for Love program of Women’s Voices Raised for Social Justice, are available upon request at the Florissant Valley, Lewis & Clark, Natural Bridge, and Weber Road Branches. The locks are free of charge and come with information about safe firearm storage.
St. Louis County Library offers notary services free to all patrons at all locations. Notary services are available Monday through Saturday during normal library hours, but not less than 15 minutes before closing. Service is dependent on staff availability. Learn more
Flow kits from the St. Louis Alliance for Period Supplies are available at select SLCL branches. The free kits contain 20 period supplies. Learn More
St. Louis County Library provides fresh produce from Operation Food Search at select library branches. The program offers seasonal produce boxes on Wednesdays starting at 8:30 a.m. Boxes are distributed curbside in branch parking lots. There is a limit of one box per vehicle, and supplies are limited. Learn more.